Saturday, September 21, 2024

(Audiobook) The Gift of a Legacy (The Ultimate Gift) by Jim Stovall

Home_new Forums AFRIBABA (Audiobook) The Gift of a Legacy (The Ultimate Gift) by Jim Stovall

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Angela Esquibel

The Gift of a Legacy
    (The Ultimate Gift, #4)
    by Jim Stovall

? The Gift of a Legacy · Click Here ?

• Language: english
    • Genres: fiction, inspirational
    • Publisher: David C. Cook
    • Series: The Ultimate Gift, #4
    • Release date: June 1, 2013
    • Format: hardcover, 208 pages
    • ISBN: 9781434705778 (1434705773)
    • Author: Jim Stovall

About The Book

Beloved author Jim Stovall continues his best-selling Ultimate Gift series with The Gift of a Legacy.

“Just tell me how I can get my money and get out of here.” Theodore Hamilton’s good friend and Joey Anderson’s great-grandmother, Sally Mae Anderson, touched many lives during her lifetime. Joey, however, has little interest in his great-grandmother’s final wishes after she dies — until he learns that she’s left him Anderson House, her successful bed-and-breakfast. But he will only inherit if he lives at Anderson House and follows Sally Mae’s instructions. How can Joey ever meet her challenge?Jason Stevens knows how Joey is feeling. After all, Jason’s grandfather left him a similar inheritance years before — and his life has never been the same. The Gift of a Legacy reminds us that one legacy can change the world forever.

MOBI ebook The Gift of a Legacy download on Mac. EPUB book The Gift of a Legacy Jim Stovall buy cheap on Kobo. Paperback The Gift of a Legacy by Jim Stovall read for iPhone. FictionBook ebook The Gift of a Legacy on Powells.

MP3 book The Gift of a Legacy buy. FB2 The Gift of a Legacy Jim Stovall PC on Walmart. PDF The Gift of a Legacy by Jim Stovall read online on Android. Hardback book The Gift of a Legacy download on Audible.

Hardcover ebook The Gift of a Legacy download for iOS. TXT The Gift of a Legacy by Jim Stovall read on Dymocks. Online book The Gift of a Legacy buy cheap. FB2 ebook The Gift of a Legacy Jim Stovall iPad on Books-a-Million.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (Audiobook) The Gift of a Legacy (The Ultimate Gift) by Jim Stovall
Your information: