Saturday, September 21, 2024

(FB2) I Just Lately Started Buying Wings | 9781555975609

Home_new Forums AFRIBABA (FB2) I Just Lately Started Buying Wings | 9781555975609

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Tressie Hawkins

I Just Lately Started Buying Wings
    Missives from the Other Side of Silence

by Kim Dana Kupperman

? I Just Lately Started Buying Wings — Click Here ?

• ISBN: 9781555975609 (1555975607)
    • Release date: June 22, 2010
    • Genres: essays, memoir
    • Language: english
    • Author: Kim Dana Kupperman
    • Format: paperback, 199 pages
    • Publisher: Graywolf Press

About The Book

I Just Lately Started Buying Wings is a finely crafted debut, winner of the 2009 Bakeless Nonfiction Prize

Kim Dana Kupperman’s essays plumb the emotional and spiritual depths of a transitory life. Her episodic “missives” cover territory from the chaos of a frenetic childhood to love affairs, failed and otherwise, to the Chernobyl nuclear accident, to an ocean-crossing search for her Eastern European roots. In confident, lyrical prose, Kupperman leads the reader through a winding gallery — a collection of still lifes and portraits, landscapes of loneliness and love.

TXT ebook I Just Lately Started Buying Wings read online. Hardcover I Just Lately Started Buying Wings by Kim Dana Kupperman buy on PocketBook on Powells. MP3 book I Just Lately Started Buying Wings Kim Dana Kupperman for Kindle on IndieBound.

Paperback I Just Lately Started Buying Wings download. Online book I Just Lately Started Buying Wings by Kim Dana Kupperman buy cheap Android. MOBI ebook I Just Lately Started Buying Wings read on Amazon.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (FB2) I Just Lately Started Buying Wings | 9781555975609
Your information: