• Author
    Elizabeth Elkins

I Was Here
    by Gayle Forman

? I Was Here | CLICK HERE ?

• Language: english
    • Author: Gayle Forman
    • Genres: contemporary, romance, fiction, mystery
    • Characters: Meg Garcia, Cody Reynolds, Joe Garcia, Sue Garcia, Trisha Reynolds
    • Places: Seattle, Washington, Tacoma, Washington
    • Release date: January 27, 2015
    • Publisher: Viking Juvenile
    • ISBN: 9780451471475 (0451471474)
    • Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Young Adult Fiction (2015)
    • Format: hardcover, 270 pages

About The Book

Cody and Meg were inseparable.

Two peas in a pod.

Until … they weren’t anymore.

When her best friend Meg drinks a bottle of industrial-strength cleaner alone in a motel room, Cody is understandably shocked and devastated. She and Meg shared everything — so how was there no warning? But when Cody travels to Meg’s college town to pack up the belongings left behind, she discovers that there’s a lot that Meg never told her. About her old roommates, the sort of people Cody never would have met in her dead-end small town in Washington. About Ben McAllister, the boy with a guitar and a sneer, who broke Meg’s heart. And about an encrypted computer file that Cody can’t open — until she does, and suddenly everything Cody thought she knew about her best friend’s death gets thrown into question.

I Was Here is Gayle Forman at her finest, a taut, emotional, and ultimately redemptive story about redefining the meaning of family and finding a way to move forward even in the face of unspeakable loss.

FB2 ebook I Was Here Gayle Forman. MOBI I Was Here buy cheap reader on Books-a-Million. FictionBook book I Was Here by Gayle Forman read for Android on Book Depository.

MP3 I Was Here download. TXT book I Was Here on Kindle on Powells. Hardback ebook I Was Here by Gayle Forman read online.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: I Was Here – audiobook download · 9780451471475
Your information: